Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Experience with the Luna Games

Hey guys! I just decided to play the Luna Games. If you do not know what they are, they are a series of horror games  where you play as Princess Luna and I guess try to get through the level. But the kicker is that every so often Pinkie Pie pops up. You know that fun pony that you just can't help to love. Yeah, that's not the case with this game. I would share the picture with you but it is just too disturbing for me to look at (I might upload it later on) but I will describe to the best of my ability. It is Pinkie Pie's normal, smiling self. Everything is normal except for the eyes and music. Her eye's are blacked out except for two little white dots and it looks like she is crying black. The music, I don't even know how to describe it. It was awful.

Anyways, here is my experience with this god-forsaken game.

I had just downloaded and started the first game.It seemed like a pretty normal game at first except for the fact that there was no menu or start screen. I quickly figured out that the only controls were the arrow keys. Left made you go left, right was right, and up was jump. I do not know if down does anything. I was walking around just minding my own business trying to pass the game. I got stuck and started to go back to try and get up, but then it happened. that pickture of Pinkie Pie popped up. It didn't go away and I had to go to task manager to exit out of the game. That is my story.

Please take note that this all happened in a matter of maybe one minute at most.

http://www.lunagame.net/games.html this is the link to download the games if you would like there are 7 of them. Play them and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment